Monday 13 November 2017

A look at the Warlord Games SS army box.

It just arrived today. I have been really looking forward to have a look at this. I did order an extra pack of the SS sniper team, panzerschreck team and flamethrower team. Just to give the army some extra options. Out of everything in the box the plastic SS is the only brand new thing to me and they look great.

I am planning on documenting this project in the comming weeks.


The contents of the army box.
1 Tiger I
1 Stug III
36 plastic SS grenadiers(6 sprues)
1 Pak-40
1 Mortar
1 MG-42
3 instruction leaflets
3 Stat cards(Tiger, Stug, Stuh 42)
3 Decal sheets(Tiger, SS, german armour)
Smoke/Flame markers





Nice crisp details. Plenty of options when it comes to weapons and equipment.
Below are some closeups of the sprue.




No comments:

Post a Comment